Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Spooner83

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 31, 2011
If you pre-ordered your iPhone at midnight PST on iPhone 8 pre-order night, did you get your iPhone on release day last Friday, or did it get delayed??

Italianblend

macrumors 68000
Mar 21, 2011
Fatima
I know this doesn't answer your question but, I pre-ordered on the Thursday after (6 days later) and I got my phone in the mail yesterday (Monday).

So I doubt there were any delays.

macados

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2017
I know this doesn't answer your question but, I pre-ordered on the Thursday after (6 days later) and I got my phone in the mail yesterday (Monday).

So I doubt there were any delays.

Mine has not even shipped and it's been nearly 10 days. Customer service has not been helpful. Their response is that everything is backordered and the delays are Apple's fault.

Spooner83

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 31, 2011
Mine has not even shipped and it's been nearly 10 days. Customer service has not been helpful. Their response is that everything is backordered and the delays are Apple's fault.

for an iPhone 8? Did you order at midnight PST?

mzengr

macrumors regular
Nov 11, 2014
I preordered in store at 10:00 CST and did not receive my phone on launch day. I actually just got the email today saying my phone is in, but since nobody online or in store would give me info about my phone and where it was, I contacted the SVP of customer management and received my phone the same day (9/23).

reallynotnick

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2005
I ordered mine in the afternoon after pre-orders went up, I got mine on release day. 8 64GB, also this should go in the Sprint thread.

Reactions: mzengr
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.