Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bpsharma

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 4, 2022
Is there anyone else that ordered the Air 15 for release day but haven’t received it yet due to UPS delay?

thenumbersrbad

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2008
Mine was delivered yesterday, but. When it shipped it had Express Delivery, and then I think it switched to Next Day Air Saver on the UPS site with a delivery by 7pm, I waited and waited and then finally at 8:20pm the UPS driver finally showed up.

Sorry that you didn't get yours on release day.

What configuration did you get?

Reactions: Jumpie

Bpsharma

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 4, 2022
Mine was delivered yesterday, but. When it shipped it had Express Delivery, and then I think it switched to Next Day Air Saver on the UPS site with a delivery by 7pm, I waited and waited and then finally at 8:20pm the UPS driver finally showed up.

Sorry that you didn't get yours on release day.

What configuration did you get?

That’s great. Mine arrived at my facility at 8:50 in the morning, but they decided to leave it behind. It sat there all day yesterday no delivery. Hoping it gets here today I cringe with delivery delays b/c i know how packages are handled/stored in transit. I ordered the base model in silver!

Reactions: compwiz1202

Algus

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2014
Arizona
I also got mine late yesterday. 7:40 PM local time vs a "by 7:00 PM" delivery

But at least I got it. Sorry you are still waiting but I promise you it'll be worth it.

thenumbersrbad

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2008
That’s great. Mine arrived at my facility at 8:50 in the morning, but they decided to leave it behind. It sat there all day yesterday no delivery. Hoping it gets here today I cringe with delivery delays b/c i know how packages are handled/stored in transit. I ordered the base model in silver!
I also ordered the base model in silver!

Hope yours finally arrived for you!

Bpsharma

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 4, 2022
I also ordered the base model in silver!

Hope yours finally arrived for you!
It did! The outer box was beat up pretty bad, but the MacBook was fine. It’s a beauty! Silver is just classy to me. Congrats on your new MBA!!!

thenumbersrbad

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2008
It did! The outer box was beat up pretty bad, but the MacBook was fine. It’s a beauty! Silver is just classy to me. Congrats on your new MBA!!!
Glad the MacBook was fine!! I’m coming from a Space Gray MacBook and Silver was calling me back lol

Enjoy!

Reactions: Bpsharma
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.