Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dtelena

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 25, 2012
Just as the title says: I can´t find anymore the webpage or service that Apple has always offered in which you could just check the warranty status of any of their products by introducing its serial number in a form together with a captcha verification code.

Does anyone knows if it was completely removed or moved to other address ? Thanks.

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
Just as the title says: I can´t find anymore the webpage or service that Apple has always offered in which you could just check the warranty status of any of their products by introducing its serial number in a form together with a captcha verification code.

Does anyone knows if it was completely removed or moved to other address ? Thanks.
It's still available but the link seems to be hidden/removed: https://checkcoverage.apple.com

Reactions: kazmac and dtelena

Tech198

Cancelled
Mar 21, 2011
...or go to :apple: (Apple icon) >> About this Mac >> Service, and click "Check my service and support coverage status" and "Allow" serial number to be sent

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.