Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

michaelmick

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 27, 2009
Where do YOU order your digital prints from online? I'm getting fed up with Winkflash and am shopping around for a place that's reasonably priced with good quality prints.

Thanks!

Apr 10, 2007
Mpix.com is the only place I use, just ordered a few 20x30 inch prints, they look great, I ordered them on a wed night after shooting and they were at my house friday at noon and hanging on my wall friday night.

you should check them out

devidbro

macrumors newbie
Mar 1, 2009
I have no idea about cost or quality, but I have 1 affiliate on the ouch mall you might wanna check out called giclee printing

qveda

macrumors regular
Sep 8, 2008
Mpix.com is the only place I use, just ordered a few 20x30 inch prints, they look great, I ordered them on a wed night after shooting and they were at my house friday at noon and hanging on my wall friday night.

you should check them out

SuperSteve, I'd appreciate your response to this:
https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/659581/
(Somehow I must have missed this thread "digital Photo Prints", when I started this one about enlargements)

for 20x30, do you start from full frame images? what is the best method for a high quality enlargement?

-Qua

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.