Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Victoriaali

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 21, 2024
Hello MacRumors community,

I’m Victoria, a 19-year-old developer from Argentina, and I’m excited to introduce my new app, Cookup: AI Chef. Designed to enhance your meal planning, Cookup uses artificial intelligence to provide personalized recipe suggestions based on the ingredients you have at home.

Key Features:

- AI-Driven Recipe Recommendations: Enter your available ingredients, and Cookup will generate tailored recipe ideas.
- Localized Adaptation: Recipes are customized to fit local cuisine preferences.
- Recipe Favorites: Easily save and access your favorite recipes.
- Culinary Chat: Get cooking tips and check local ingredient prices through the app’s chat feature.

I’d love to hear your feedback and suggestions. Thank you for taking the time to check out Cookup: AI Chef!

[Cookup: AI Chef on the App Store](Cookup)

Attachments

• pp90.png
    pp90.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
  • ka.png
    ka.png
    913.6 KB · Views: 19
  • ppppo9990.png
    ppppo9990.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
  • picj.png
    picj.png
    928.7 KB · Views: 22

User #07242024

macrumors member
Jul 23, 2024
Wow congratulations! Keep up the good effort. I’d love to try but still stuck on iOS 15. Judging from the screenshots, perhaps you improve the text and background contrast because some people may have difficulty reading white on white. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.