Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bammargera3176

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 16, 2015
My parents got divorced and as such me, my brother and mom are switching off the family ATT plan and going to verizon with our aunt/uncle who are currently on a 2 person plan there. Us three (me, brother, mom) are all waiting for the iPhone X. On pre-order day, since we are switching lines from ATT to Verizon, do I just need to get the password from my aunt/uncle's verizon account and use that if i want to add our lines and pre-order the iphone x through that account? We want to do everything through verizon (dont want to do upgrade program through apple because dont want apple care). Is it as easy as how I just mentioned, or do i have to do additional stuff because we are adding 3 lines in addition to doing a pre-order?

T5BRICK

macrumors G3
Aug 3, 2006
Oregon
Call Verizon and ask them?

*edit* Not being sarcastic. I did something similar last year when I switched my entire family from AT&T to Verizon and upgraded everyone’s phones at the same time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.