Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
For iPhone, iPad and Android:
Anyone playing Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on your iOS/Android device? If so what do you think?
I've found links saying this can be played on Mac and PC.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm finding it interesting so far, but wonder how it holds up long term or if it's jut a grind.

Brought this over from another thread. Anyone playing?

Q: My understanding is a friend picked at the beginning of a match, his/her leader skill applies to the entire team, but does it take the place of your current team leader's leader skill, or do both apply?

Q: On a quest, do Ki power ups persist to boss battle or do they expire during a minion battle, before the boss?
Thanks!

Last edited:

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
I'm so disappointed that no one in this forum is playing or wants to talk about this game. I have questions!! :confused:

Q: When a character like SS Gohan (youth) says he has a leader skill of HP+30% does this just apply to him or everyone on the team? I ask because some character abilities include the word "all" is in everyone on the team.

Last edited:

Mabus51

Suspended
Aug 16, 2007
I've played it, it's your typical pay 2 win drivel that's killing the mobile game market. Not much to talk about, dump tons of cash for cards and upgrades to win.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.