Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CheesegraterMac

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2022
I am getting a iPhone very very soon, but what do i do about my USB-C accessories?

I play minecraft and some other games on my phone using the controller, but since it's connecting by USB-C I will cannot connect it to the iPhone, i don't wanna go through the hassle of getting another kishi, so do i abandon it? Or do i give it to someone?

Adarna

Suspended
Jan 1, 2015
I am getting a iPhone very very soon, but what do i do about my USB-C accessories?

I play minecraft and some other games on my phone using the controller, but since it's connecting by USB-C I will cannot connect it to the iPhone, i don't wanna go through the hassle of getting another kishi, so do i abandon it? Or do i give it to someone?

If you can wait for the iPhone with USB-C then do so.

CheesegraterMac

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2022
If you can wait for the iPhone with USB-C then do so.
Whelp, I need a iPhone for phone calls and text messaging and other tasks to do on a smartphone, I seriously need contact with my family on the go, I might've got a iPad if that wasn't the case.

Adarna

Suspended
Jan 1, 2015
Whelp, I need a iPhone for phone calls and text messaging and other tasks to do on a smartphone, I seriously need contact with my family on the go, I might've got a iPad if that wasn't the case.

Why not stick to your Android? Its cheaper and you can sideload for pirated apps & content

CheesegraterMac

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2022
Why not stick to your Android? Its cheaper and you can sideload for pirated apps & content
This guy i am using is a outdated privacy and battery nightmare, i need something fresh.

Also i don't pirate unless if i want to try a game, which happens likely once in 3 years, so sideloading apps isn't a big deal to lose on iOS, i also bought pretty much everything i want there on my 6s days.

Adarna

Suspended
Jan 1, 2015
This guy i am using is a outdated privacy and battery nightmare, i need something fresh.

Also i don't pirate unless if i want to try a game, which happens likely once in 3 years, so sideloading apps isn't a big deal to lose on iOS, i also bought pretty much everything i want there on my 6s days.

Pixel 6 Pro looks nice?

CheesegraterMac

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2022
Pixel 6 Pro looks nice?
They don't sell it here in Saudia Arabia, I also thought of getting a Z Flip but the caveats with android came along, I respect both OSes but iOS got features I drool over, my 6s's battery is dead so my eyes are locked on getting a new iphone.

Adarna

Suspended
Jan 1, 2015
They don't sell it here in Saudia Arabia, I also thought of getting a Z Flip but the caveats with android came along, I respect both OSes but iOS got features I drool over, my 6s's battery is dead so my eyes are locked on getting a new iphone.

There are rumors iPhone 14 will dump Lightning for USB-C. Would be worth the wait!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.