Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

setterdogs2

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 19, 2016
Is anyone successfully running Encompass360 on a Mac that might be willing to give me some pointers? I have installed Parallels and Windows, but keep getting error messages about connecting to the server. Am desperate to NOT have to buy a POS Windows machine :) Thanks!

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
What's the error message and/or did you try running windows via Bootcamp (which runs windows natively and not virtualized).

Also did you try contacting the developer, regarding that error?

ludwingdelacruz

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2017
Is anyone successfully running Encompass360 on a Mac that might be willing to give me some pointers? I have installed Parallels and Windows, but keep getting error messages about connecting to the server. Am desperate to NOT have to buy a POS Windows machine :) Thanks!
[doublepost=1505345602][/doublepost]Just build a small winbox with winblows 10 install enconpass360 then install teamviewer or if locally use Remote Desktop app for OSX to log in, and if you are away you can use teamviewer to log in.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 4.28.01 PM (2).png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 4.28.01 PM (2).png
    860.5 KB · Views: 524

fhessmer

macrumors newbie
Jun 8, 2018
West Palm Beach, FL
I am having the same issue using Parallels and Windows 7. What about partitioning the hard drive establishing a separate boot camp? Any association with Apple OS seems to not work, sadly

georgethelender

macrumors newbie
Apr 2, 2019
Orange County California
[doublepost=1554357171][/doublepost]HI

By any chance did you happen to find a solution for your issue? I'm currently a new owner of a MacBook and look forward to installing encompass using "parallels 14" I hope it works.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.