Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
Just wondering . I'm ordering the Pro 10.5 + Cellular . I'll insert my french sim card and use it as usual at home .

My question is : There is an  sim integrated I believe , so when I travel , instead of getting a local sim and switching with my french one , I can use the  sim ?

If so , how do I go from one to the other ?

JackieInCo

Suspended
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
The french sim card will be listed in the iPad settings. When you activate a carrier plan using the Apple sim, it too will be listed along with the french sim card. You can switch between the two plans at any time by simply tapping on one or the other.

I've used both T-Mobile and Sprint plans solely on the Apple sim alone and I've been able to switch between the two carriers at any time.

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
The french sim card will be listed in the iPad settings. When you activate a carrier plan using the Apple sim, it too will be listed along with the french sim card. You can switch between the two plans at any time by simply tapping on one or the other.

I've used both T-Mobile and Sprint plans solely on the Apple sim alone and I've been able to switch between the two carriers at any time.

Thank you very much !

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.