Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gmate

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 27, 2013
Whenever I click on Emergency SOS on the Settings menu, my iPhone crashes. I've reset all settings and currently have iOS 11.0.3. This is happening since I installed iOS 11.0.0. Does this happen to anyone else? What should I do?

Reactions: Melomel

esbensjensen

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2010
Also happens to me. First on iOS 11.0. Tried updating to 11.0.3, but it still crashes,when I try to setup emergency. Did you ever succeed? Anyone else?
[doublepost=1509316378][/doublepost]Found this answer elsewhere, which worked for me:
Go to the Health app and check the emergency contacts in your medical id. If there’s a name with no contact number in the list delete it and then add it to your list again then save the info and exit the app.

gmate

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 27, 2013
Also happens to me. First on iOS 11.0. Tried updating to 11.0.3, but it still crashes,when I try to setup emergency. Did you ever succeed? Anyone else?
[doublepost=1509316378][/doublepost]Found this answer elsewhere, which worked for me:
Go to the Health app and check the emergency contacts in your medical id. If there’s a name with no contact number in the list delete it and then add it to your list again then save the info and exit the app.
[doublepost=1509319887][/doublepost]It worked!! Thank you!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.