Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rule62

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 31, 2017
NYC
I’ve spent a bit of time lurking around the various threads looking for advice, to no avail.

IMHO, the best iPad case made was the leather smart case (in my case for an iPad Air 2). Obviously Apple doesn’t sell anymore, and I’m looking for one for an iPad Pro 10.5.

Microfiber lined, leather exterior, full coverage without gaps in the side.

I’m over my current setup, Poetic Lumos + Apple Smart Cover.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

mhdena

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2009
I’ve spent a bit of time lurking around the various threads looking for advice, to no avail.

IMHO, the best iPad case made was the leather smart case (in my case for an iPad Air 2). Obviously Apple doesn’t sell anymore, and I’m looking for one for an iPad Pro 10.5.

Microfiber lined, leather exterior, full coverage without gaps in the side.

I’m over my current setup, Poetic Lumos + Apple Smart Cover.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

I believe the case you're talking about is the Sena. I have one for my Air 2.

Amazon sells the Sena for the 10.5 Pro
https://www.amazon.com/Sena-Vettra-...54925&sr=8-4&keywords=sena+ipad+pro+10.5+case

I have a SC now and with a skin on the back it's slim, but it's not as nice to hold as the Sena case. The SC keeps popping off when holding it with the bottom folded into the triangle. plus it doesn't rotate.

I'll be getting a Sena and exchanging the SC for a pencil.

Eric5273

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2009
New Jersey
Zugu Prodigy X is a good case too. It's not real leather, but it still has that quality feel about it, and the design and overall fit and finish is great.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.