Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gijajoro

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 29, 2018
I installed Debian on the USB flash drive and on the desktop I launched its installer program. Having not understood, I clicked on “erase everything, even personal files”, after 10 seconds I stopped the installation, it started erasing my main hard disk on which Mac OS X is installed. there is no boot), but with the disk driver utility, it recognizes it in yellow. The disk has an encrypted folder, with a text document, which I really need. Now I installed Linux Mint on a USB flash drive, tried to get inside, found a couple of empty folders. Also on the screenshots you can see that the disk is busy (about 50 gb all the files and weighed), I also want to say that the files most likely deleted quickly and therefore you can either restore them.
loEN3mv.png

eVTcsOg.png

I think to pull out the hard drive and connect to the hackintosh and try to count, but my friends do not have mac. I think then install on a flash drive mac, but how? Please help me as you can.
In the extreme case, if it does not work out either how to restore, you will have to go for money anyway.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.