Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jhagg

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 22, 2013
Newport Beach, CA
Will be cool to send people scores right thru iMessage without copying and pasting things, but mine appears to be broken, just says "error.loading.messages"

All of my other iMessages apps work fine, anyone have this problem?

Sukach

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2011
Mine did the same until I opened the actual app. After I did that, the iMessage app worked.

PayamFr

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2013
I am still having trouble getting the ESPN iMessages app to work. I've deleted and re-installed the app. I've logged in and out. Nothing comes up. Just the espn logo in the center. This is what I get:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 144

z28black98

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2007
Oklahoma
I have the same exact issue. They have iOS 10, I have opened app, reinstalled, reset phone. I have no clue what the problem is

EDIT: deleted and reinstalled app for second time. Logged into app, closed out message app and it worked. Hope that helps

Last edited:

PayamFr

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2013
I am still having trouble getting the ESPN iMessages app to work. I've deleted and re-installed the app. I've logged in and out. Nothing comes up. Just the espn logo in the center. This is what I get:

EDIT: Got it to work. Had to reinstall the app twice. Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.