Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Whizbangapps

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 18, 2019
Hello. Thought I'd mention my recent update I released a day ago of my app EveryTime with the latest update bringing UI changes and Full Screen Mode.

The app is a parallel/sequential multi timer. It's great if you'd like to keep track of a series of tasks. Each series is a Recipe and each Recipe can contain any number of Steps. Recipes can run in parallel. Steps are run sequentially.

Feedback from users said they'd use it for brewing beer, running, cleaning. Personally I use it for my workouts; I know there's plenty of exercising apps on the store and I'd go as far to say my app does not really excel at as exercising tool, but I built it as a general purpose timer to guide my repetitive workouts and keep each exercise to a set amount of time.

Hope it helps you in some way.

Size: 9MB

Price: $1.00 USD / $1.49 AUD etc etc

App Store Link https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/everytime/id1454444680?mt=8&uo=2&partnerId=11&at=10l7wz

I've been asked before to do an Apple Watch app for EveryTime and I've looked into some of it today. I'll be doing some prototyping and see what I can come up with.

Planned for next update - Apple Watch, sound customisations, copying steps, edit step time/name

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.