Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

flyingninja

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 10, 2016
I have an older MBP running 10.6.8 and a Win10 laptop.

I am looking for a way to move the remaining photos and videos from my iPhone 6s to either.

I used to use the Windows Photos app. It worked for a while, now not anymore. I have about 172 images left and when I run it, it shows the generic message "Something Went Wrong".

Before that I went to the 2 folders on the iPhone, 100APPLE and 101APPLE. Copied from 101APPLE just fine. Getting errors copying from 100APPLE folder: Parameter is Incorrect.

Then I found 'AnyTrans', and learned there are several categories of images and videos. For images, there are: Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Photo Share, etc. Several for Video as well.

anytrans.jpg

It allows 50 images for free in 7 days, $39 to buy.I don't see a way to delete the images (plus, some are 0 bytes according my MacBook OS 10.6.8 - couldn't copy from there either).

Does anyone know how I can copy all the image and videos off my phone like AnyTrans does, and be able to delete them from my phone thereafter?

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
You cannot use iPhoto's app to transfer photos to your Mac anymore? It should still support iOS 9.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.