Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gurmukh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 3, 2012
I know this is expected for any new iOS release but it's been working fine all day, then I deleted some stock apps and I think this is why Facebook constantly crashes.

Have reinstalled all stock apps and also the Facebook app but it still crashes.

Anyone else having this issue?

Reactions: thatJohann

hovscorpion12

macrumors 68030
Sep 12, 2011
USA
I haven't experience any Facebook crash or any other app. Maybe try a force restart. Home button and power button and wait until you see the Apple logo.

darushah.shah

macrumors member
Jun 14, 2016
I know this is expected for any new iOS release but it's been working fine all day, then I deleted some stock apps and I think this is why Facebook constantly crashes.

Sam here, Facebook keeps crashing, after updating it worked but even I removed few apps and now am not even able to open completely.

planetf1

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2014
Hampshire, UK
Yep I'm getting it here. a reinstall of the app didn't help. Also note that under settings the icon is corrupt. Not figured out any workaround yet other than using the mobile site instead. It's the only app I've noticed serious issues with so far.

iPhone 6s+ 128GB

kerrikins

macrumors 65816
Sep 22, 2012
This doesn't resolve the Facebook issue, but I just want to note that for those of you in the US or who have a US iTunes account you can dl from, the Paper app seems to be working okay. I haven't deleted any stock apps, though.

thatJohann

macrumors 68000
Jul 5, 2013
NYC

Yeah Facebook crashes when trying to upload pic. Also doesn't detect likes until you hit like about 10 times.

UltraZ33

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2009
The only time I've seen mine crash is when I'm on LTE. Wifi works fine.
***nevermind wifi is crashing too***

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.