Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Barbariska

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 28, 2007
There are several financial apps that are highly recommended that help you save money without you doing anything and very unnoticeable, my only concern is safety. This apps ask for your bank login info. I went to digit website and read thru FAQ where they say it is safe, but I still not sure. Here is from their site:
Digit's security practices
At Digit, we're committed to securing your account and data.
We use 128-bit encryption to protect the transmission of your data to our site.
Any sensitive information uses an asymmetric cryptography architecture to provide state of the art protection.
And we also use firewalls and undertake other security precautions to protect your identity and your data.

What do you think?
Thanks

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
There are several financial apps that are highly recommended that help you save money without you doing anything and very unnoticeable, my only concern is safety. This apps ask for your bank login info. I went to digit website and read thru FAQ where they say it is safe, but I still not sure. Here is from their site:
Digit's security practices
At Digit, we're committed to securing your account and data.
We use 128-bit encryption to protect the transmission of your data to our site.
Any sensitive information uses an asymmetric cryptography architecture to provide state of the art protection.
And we also use firewalls and undertake other security precautions to protect your identity and your data.

What do you think?
Thanks
I use Digit and have yet to see any money go missing. I monitor my bank very closely and record every transaction in a separate app. Thumbs up from me!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.