Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pedalmasher

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 10, 2014
Seminole, FL
When using the exercise app on the Apple watch series 3 (the green runner logo), and in this specific case, the indoor cycling function, at the end of the event, it clearly shows average heart rate, but I can neither find maximum heart rate on my watch or iPhone 8. Where is it displayed? Having said that, the first time I used it, I somehow found that parameter, but have been unable to locate it ever since. Thanks for the help.

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
Look at the graph and on the right side it will have the MHR recorded as the top of the scale and minimum at the bottom of the scale.

pedalmasher

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 10, 2014
Seminole, FL
Look at the graph and on the right side it will have the MHR recorded as the top of the scale and minimum at the bottom of the scale.

Thanks Julien, I do see that now. Having said that, the first time I used the app, it displayed both average and max HR apart from the graph and I wonder how and where I saw that?

Resqu2

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2011
Thanks Julien, I do see that now. Having said that, the first time I used the app, it displayed both average and max HR apart from the graph and I wonder how and where I saw that?

There was a change somewhere, I know what your referring to and wish they had left it alone.

pedalmasher

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 10, 2014
Seminole, FL
There was a change somewhere, I know what your referring to and wish they had left it alone.
I guess the only thing that confuses me is that I found it a couple of days ago (just got both my watch and iPhone) and I don't think there were any changes since but now can't find it. At least I can access it the way you pointed out.

Reactions: Resqu2
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.