Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

epicwelshman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 6, 2006
Nassau, Bahamas
I'm looking to pick up a copy of Fluid Galleries 2 to create my photography website.

The price for the basic package is $230. However, every month they offer a 2 for 1 deal, essentially allowing you to pickup two copies for $115 each.

Is anyone interested in splitting the cost with me? The sale is for 24 hours, so when I receive notice we'll have to move fast.

If you're interested email me at

ash [dot] henderson [@] gmail.com [dot] com

and we'll work out payment.

pdxflint

macrumors 68020
Aug 25, 2006
Oregon coast
Tell me a little more about this software, and why it's the one you want for your web gallery? I haven't heard of it before, but am always interested in tools that do the job. Do you have a link?

Also, is the 2 for 1 deal on the same exact software package? The only reason I ask is that I've seen companies sell two different programs as a bundle on sale, but wouldn't know why two copies of the same software would be typically of interest, unless splitting it, like you're doing. Thanks.

epicwelshman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 6, 2006
Nassau, Bahamas
You can go to evrium.com to see demos, or go here:

http://www.erikseo.com for a real world example.

The site is flash, which I know has problems, not least of all lack of search engine visibility. However, the images are big and bold, which I like. It has an intuitive interface, and is a great portfolio showcase. Plus it's cheap and super easy to upload images to.

They do a two for one deal (the exact same software) primarily to split. Either you want two portfolios on different domains, or you and a friend want a copy, or maybe you want a copy for a clients site.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.