Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

anthonycastelli

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 23, 2012
Forecast conveniently puts global weather in your mac's status bar. Add any location around the world and view the current weather, daily and hourly forecast sunrise, sunset and much more with gorgeous background images.

Features
Multiple Locations: Forecast gives you the ability to add as many locations as you want. With the simple click and search, finding your next location is a breeze.
Weather Images: Forecast searches Flickr for weather images that pertain to your location and current weather condition.
Detailed Information: View the daily or hourly forecast with the click of a button as well in wind direction, speed, precipitation chance, sunrise, sunset and crucial weather alerts.​

Screen-Shot-2016-03-02-at-12.35.23-PM.png

Forecast is available on and outside of the Mac App Store. You can download a 3 day trial from my site or purchase it directly from App Store. http://studioanth.com/lights.html

Forecast is version 2.0 of SimplyWeather. I'm just a solo developer/designer, so if you do find any issues, bugs or have some feature requests, feel free to email me here.

Thanks so much!

Reactions: Cwolk

Cwolk

macrumors regular
Jun 3, 2015
NJ, USA
Nice. I like it a lot. Ill check it out. It one of the more elegant ones i have seen.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.