Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bencallis

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 21, 2007
I have been hard at work updating DealPad to support the iPad.

The update is almost ready and I am looking for a few beta testers to give the app a try before pushing it into the App Store.

** Update: now available in the store **

The application is (and will always be) free of charge. Version 2 is available here for free: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/dealpad-bargains-freebies/id949294107?mt=8

placeit_2.jpg

placeit.jpg

DealPad gives you access to the UK’s hottest Deals, Voucher Codes and Freebies shared by the HotUKDeals community.

Features Include:
- View, sort and filter deals with ease.
- Search for any deals contained in the vast HotUKDeals database.
- Share deals directly from within the application vis SMS, Email, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- View deal comments to get a clearer understanding.
- Top 5 deals Today Extension.
- Apple Watch Support

Save up to 90% with amazing discounts on restaurants, entertainment, gaming, mobiles, computers, audio visual, home, fashion, travel + holidays, and loads more! And best of all, it's absolutely free!

Get the best deals from Amazon, Argos, Tesco, Rakuten, Groupon, KGB Deals, Wowcher, Livingsocial, eBay, lastminute.com, Game, Monsoon, Debenhams, John Lewis, easyJet, Zavvi, Next, B&Q, Waitrose, Asda, Sainsburrys, New Look, Curry’s, PC World, Burton, Sports Direct, Boots, Accessorize, House of Fraser and loads more… ALL in one place!

Landscape_freebies.png

Last edited:

bencallis

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 21, 2007
Still after a few more testers to help discover any hiding bugs before launch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D

bencallis

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 21, 2007
Thanks to everyone who helped. The app is now available in the store!

For anyone who hasn't used DealPad before, it's UK shopping app that allows you to discover all the hottest deals, freebies and vouchers shared by you guys (the hukd community).

DealPad includes several unique features:

• Today Widget Extension (view the top deals of the day in the iOS Today View)
• Multi-Tasking support (deal pad works split screen on the latest iPads).
• Beautiful simple UI that matches the platform.
• Smooth performance (the latest version runs great on old hardware inc iPhone 4 and iPad 2).

I would love to hear what you think of DealPad. The iPad version has been a long time coming and I hope you enjoy it.

You can find additional details and screenshots on the DealPad website - http://www.dealpadapp.co.uk

ipad-iphone-2.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.