Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wmmk

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 28, 2006
The Library.
Hey everyone,

I recently did a shoot and need to put the photos online at a place where they can be viewed and people can order prints directly from the site. Preferably, I would get a cut of the print sales. I don't want to have to subscribe to anything or design my own website.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
wmmk

MacNoobie

macrumors 6502a
Mar 15, 2005
Colorado
Hey everyone,

I recently did a shoot and need to put the photos online at a place where they can be viewed and people can order prints directly from the site. Preferably, I would get a cut of the print sales. I don't want to have to subscribe to anything or design my own website.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
wmmk

SmugMug..

anubis

macrumors 6502a
Feb 7, 2003
I can't think of anything off the top of my head that meets all of your criteria (free, pre-designed web galleries, online ordering, set your own price, get a cut of profits).

I'd highly recommend smugmug, though. Their offerings are great and I'm absolutely 100% satisfied with their service and support. The service starts at $39.95 a year. The problem may be that in order to set your own price and get a cut of the profits, you have to upgrade to the $149.95 pro account...

pdechavez

macrumors regular
Dec 26, 2007
Hey everyone,

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
wmmk

I use Deviant Art = http://www.deviantart.com, no need to subscribe but if you decide to do so you get critiques and lots of other features for a low price. Either way, you get comments anyway and the choice of selling prints.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.