Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GuruZac

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 9, 2015
⛰️🏕️🏔️
I opted to not get the XS last year and went with the XR. It was a great phone but I always regretted compromising with the display and lack of telephoto lens. I was actually not planning to upgrade this year but decided to bite and got the 11 Pro. I actually really like the slightly smaller form factor.

The display is simply stunning on the 11 Pro. My dad has a XR and while at his house compared and there is a much bigger difference than I ever thought. While I think the display is fine for most people, once you go OLED I can understand why you can’t go back unless you suffer from the PWM. And it has been so nice having the ability to shoot quality portrait mode shots on anything.

I guess the point of this post is simply to inform anyone on the fence about moving from a XR or prior non iPhone X to the 11 or 11 Pro. Pay the extra and get the 11 Pro. I almost think the display is worth the cost alone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.