Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

mrmacuser69

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 29, 2023
Apple Find My.png

Howdy Folks,

I've been trying to find a list of every "Find My" enabled product ever since Apple started accepting third-party products to use the network. I looked far and wide for such a list but I could not find anything worthwhile. The closest I've found was a blog post claiming they have everything, yet they only have a few products on there. I wanted a full, complete, comprehensive list of products to make an informed purchase decision. I love the Find My network, and especially love products that have it integrated within. I was a fan of this before Apple even started making the AirTag. I loved when Nomad released their (now legacy) power bank with a tile tracker built in. The idea of having an item tracker being rechargeable with a 9000 MaH battery to me was really cool. Now with the Find My network, we have plenty more options, but no where to find them! That's when I came across a list by Shawzborne on loyalty cards for wallet when looking for apps to add to my wallet. I made an account on here, got up to 25 posts (necessary to start a Wiki Thread), and made this post! Now there's a place for the community to look over when purchasing their next trackable-accessory, instead of having to buy the only one they know of with the integration. I'd like to make this as comprehensive as possible seeing as there is no other resource for finding this information all in one place. If you see a user on the forum debating on a Find My product to purchase, please link them here. More importantly, if you find a new Find My enabled product while out browsing please come back to this post and add it to the Wiki. Hopefully this page can help you out, enjoy!

Trackers:
Keys:
  • AirTag
  • PebbleBee Clip
  • Chipolo One Spot
  • Seinxon Finder Mini
  • Eufy Security SmartTrack Link [Would not recommend due to security concerns]
  • Atuvous Versatile Tracker-AT2101
  • Coredy Bluetooth Tracker & Item Finder
  • Nutale Air
  • Swissdesign Digital Finder Tag
Wallets:
  • Pebblebee Card
  • Chipolo Card Spot
  • Seinxon Finder Plus
  • Eufy Security SmartTrack Card [Would not recommend due to security concerns]
  • Rolling Square Aircard
  • Rolling Square Aircard E
  • ESR Geowallet

Headphones:
Earbuds:
  • AirPods (All Generations)
  • AirPods Pro (All Generations)
  • Beats Studio Buds
  • Beats Flex
  • Beats Fit Pro
  • Powebeats Pro
  • Beats Powerbeats
  • Belkin SoundForm Freedom
  • Belkin SoundForm Immerse

Overear:
  • AirPods Max
  • Beats Solo Pro
  • Beats Solo Wireless
  • Beats Studio Wireless

Backpacks:
  • Targus Cypress Hero Backpack with Find My Locator
  • Hyper HyperPack Pro
  • Swissdigital Design Finding Series Backpack Scope
  • Swissdigital Design Finding Series Massage Backpack Sensor

Accessories:
  • Coredy Find My Passport Wallet Tracker & Cardholder
  • Ember Travel Mug 2+
  • STM Goods Bike Light
  • YIP Smart Tag
E-Bikes:
  • VanMoof S5
  • VanMoof A5
  • VanMoof A3
  • VanMoof S3
  • VanMoof X3

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.