Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Isamilis

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 3, 2012
After trying to troubleshoot HDMI-VGA connection in Mojave without any success, finally I downgraded back to El Capitan. Surprisingly, the system is much speedier. It feels like, "where am I so long, spending lot of time trying to fix the slow Mojave, while actually there is usable and faster one in front of me?"

I knew, there is security risks but its very small, unless there is big security case coming up. For now, I will keep using El Capitan until Mojave fixed the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: madrich

chrisman9

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2016
After trying to troubleshoot HDMI-VGA connection in Mojave without any success, finally I downgraded back to El Capitan. Surprisingly, the system is much speedier. It feels like, "where am I so long, spending lot of time trying to fix the slow Mojave, while actually there is usable and faster one in front of me?"

I knew, there is security risks but its very small, unless there is big security case coming up. For now, I will keep using El Capitan until Mojave fixed the issue.

Dear Isamilis, You are fortunate to have the acumen to turn back. I had wanted to do that with "Mail" and was advised it's not possible. For the record, Im leery of so-called upgrades, but, as someone else suggested, the older editions eventually become obsolete, or obsolent features force upgrades. Too conspiracy minded? It will eventually be reckoned with, that digitization has us all by the Balls (even Women)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.