Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JippaLippa

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 14, 2013
Hello.

One month ago I got myself an Apple Watch SE (2nd gen), and I love it!
I'm very big on fitness, and I love being able to track my calories and other factors precisely.
I don't need the additional features of the standard Apple Watch.

I got a mega offer on the standard package, with the pin and tuck black watch band.
The band works fine, but I'd like a bolder, more colourful design for the watch band, and I'd also like something like Apple's sport loop (which is a rubber band with no holes or closing mechanism).

I browsed Apple's catalogue, but I found the offering very limited in this regard.
So I ask you: Do you know any good alternative stores for watch bands?

I checked Nomad offerings, but they seem to be focused on metal or leather bands (And I'm not interested in either).

Thank you.

FMUK

macrumors newbie
Jul 17, 2024
Seem to have gone up by about £5 since I bought, but if you want to try "Apple style" bands but don't know if you could get on with them, I picked up the "omee 8 pack" if you scroll down this page...

8 straps for about half the price of one Apple...I cannot tell the difference compared to my original Apple band, barring the middle of one of the three little metal studs has a black rubber coating that seems to peel off the first time you use it.

JippaLippa

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 14, 2013
Nava Bands about $30

I kinda like this one; I could get it:

Ospeka bands, $30-50.

I couldn't find any designs I liked.
I'd like a silicon strap with colourful patterns; the bands here are more on the elegant side.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.