Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Original poster
Apr 10, 2007
This lens is amazing, it is really the sharpest and highest quality lens I ever owned, I also got a Manfrotto tripod today.

Here are a few shots I took tonight with it, wish flickrs uploads where higher quality but oh well.
3311080512_349dd9f90a_b.jpg

3311081020_c4a7ec47bf_b.jpg

LittleCanonKid

macrumors 6502
Oct 22, 2008
Oh cool, those do look pretty sharp, especially for being wide open. Looks like we live around the same area, too! :cool: I was about to tell you that Griffith is a great place for shots of downtown but I visited your Flickr and saw you had already been. :p Great work!

Original poster
Apr 10, 2007
Oh cool, those do look pretty sharp, especially for being wide open. Looks like we live around the same area, too! :cool: I was about to tell you that Griffith is a great place for shots of downtown but I visited your Flickr and saw you had already been. :p Great work!

Yea its awesome up there, I just went up there tonight to try it out, it was really really cold and I was just in a plain shirt so I didn't stay up there too long, I plan on going back in the summer when it will be warmer and I can have more time to get the shots perfect.

I think i might go up to kenneth hahn park this weekend to get a few more shots.

and I forgot to mention its a 80-200 2.8 Nikon lens

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.