Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
L

Lau

They are most splendid.

Although I rather like the more abstract pattern-like ones, number 15 looking up the Thames reminds me of the near-religious experience of Flying-Into-London-City-Airport-Via-The-Most-Pleasing-Route, which is just fantastic.

Applespider

macrumors G4
They are fabulous. I'm a sucker for aerial photos at the best of time.

Last time I flew into City, we banked directly over St Paul's on our approach - absolutely amazing.

Last weekend, I came into Heathrow but had the gorgeous view on a clear night as we came along the Thames. The Eye was lit up with Olympic ring colours, you could see the Piccadilly Circus screens and the city really made me smile.

CrackedButter

macrumors 68040
Jan 15, 2003
51st State of America
A hard reboot of my iPod touch was in order. That webpage crashed my browser! From what I saw it looked good and they are worth the wait till I get home. The picture of big ben reminded me of the game Civilisation.

hhlee

macrumors 6502
May 19, 2005
those are amazing. i wonder how he was able to get so much light while in the AIR! i bet that lens has a honkin aperture!

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Quite stunning. I'm pretty sure aerial photography isn't all that easy either.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.