Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AvSRoCkCO1067

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 6, 2005
CO
Do any of you have a recommended online site where you can purchase customized greeting cards (other than Apple's printing services)???

AvSRoCkCO1067

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 6, 2005
CO
NinjaMonkey said:
I'll second that. MPIX is great, they offer tons of printing services. And their customer service is among the best.

I use MPIX for everything - it's fantastic - but I can't get MPIX Press to download (which is why I started this thread, lol). It comes up as a text file - anyone out there know how I can fix this?

NinjaMonkey

macrumors regular
Nov 19, 2003
Maryland
AvSRoCkCO1067 said:
I use MPIX for everything - it's fantastic - but I can't get MPIX Press to download (which is why I started this thread, lol). It comes up as a text file - anyone out there know how I can fix this?

I had the same problem, remove the .txt extension, you should then be able to open it in Stuffit.

DerekMoy

macrumors newbie
Apr 21, 2008
Good Personalized Greeting Card Site

Try http://www.greetingcardscafe.com. Its different to the usual card sites in that you can use personalized imagery thats unique.

Its an Irish Site and all cards are printed in Ireland, posted from Ireland and with an Irish Stamp.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.