Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pedzsan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 22, 2016
Leander, TX
I wish there was a way to add groups of people (as defined by contacts) or groups of apps (perhaps as defined by the Home Screen). Even the option to add “Favorites” would be nice. But, once a Focus is set up, I don’t see any way to do mass additions and deletions. But also, generally, I probably want the same people listed in different Focus settings.

gwhizkids

macrumors G5
Jun 21, 2013
I wish there was a way to add groups of people (as defined by contacts) or groups of apps (perhaps as defined by the Home Screen). Even the option to add “Favorites” would be nice. But, once a Focus is set up, I don’t see any way to do mass additions and deletions. But also, generally, I probably want the same people listed in different Focus settings.

Agree! There was another thread about this last week. Best thing you can do is file feedback with Apple about this. Use this URL in Safari and you can do that even if you don’t have the Feedback app: applefeedback://

Reactions: Invoker

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
Years ago I made contact groups on my Mac which sync with Phone . Under People (Empty) there is Also Allow , there I add my I.C.E ( In Case of Emergency ) groupe .

Attachments

• IMG_4614.PNG
    IMG_4614.PNG
    355.1 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: pedzsan
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.