Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JacksonCraig94

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 17, 2015
Derbyshire, UK
Hey guys! This is really hard to explain but sometimes when my phone does a haptic feedback it feel as though it's sticking and it makes a click noise. (Imagine a door sticking due to new paint and when you pull it open it kind of thuds open doesn't it. Well, that's how my haptic feedback sometimes feel. Ugh, it's so hard to explain haha) I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense but I just want to know if anyone else has a iphone that does the same haptic feedback 'thud/sticky/click' thing.

myrtlebee

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2011
Maryland
Hey guys! This is really hard to explain but sometimes when my phone does a haptic feedback it feel as though it's sticking and it makes a click noise. (Imagine a door sticking due to new paint and when you pull it open it kind of thuds open doesn't it. Well, that's how my haptic feedback sometimes feel. Ugh, it's so hard to explain haha) I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense but I just want to know if anyone else has a iphone that does the same haptic feedback 'thud/sticky/click' thing.
What ever became of this issue for you, Jackson? I'm having a similar issue, and it seems to be progressing - see my latest thread in the iPhone forum: https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...ion-sensation-instead-of-usual-click.2044545/

oneshotpro

Suspended
Aug 13, 2014
Mine doesn't work at all....tim cook has lost this company. Wifi/connections are pretty terrible as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.