Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JuanKr

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 25, 2015
Hi there,

I am trying to find a good, and slim, hard sleeve in order to protect my iPad Pro 12.9 2018. I saw how easy is bend it and I would love avoid it.

Any suggestion?

Thanks guys!!

Last edited:

krick

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2009
See my posts in the other sleeve thread. The Bellroy I have is fairly hard.

krick

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2009
I’m checking the Bellroy out on their site. Is that a flap that closes the sleeve top? Is this only working with the 11” iPad?

The sleeve fits the 12.9 iPad Pro (2018 model) perfectly. The 11" would obviously fit as well, but with a lot of extra room. There is a flap that closes the sleeve top, but it's only for purposes of using it as a stand. You cannot close the top with a 12.9 iPad inside (no idea if you can close it with an 11 inside).

jazz1

Contributor
Aug 19, 2002
Mid-West USA
The sleeve fits the 12.9 iPad Pro (2018 model) perfectly. The 11" would obviously fit as well, but with a lot of extra room. There is a flap that closes the sleeve top, but it's only for purposes of using it as a stand. You cannot close the top with a 12.9 iPad inside (no idea if you can close it with an 11 inside).

Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.