Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dubels

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 9, 2006
I am posting this for the people that were having problems finding the Nikon AF-S 35mm f/1.8 DX in stock for MSRP like I did. I finally found two online retailers that have them in stock: Arlington Camera Inc, and Camcor Inc. Arlington Camera has a big in stock sign under the picture when you go through their Nikon lens selection, while Camcor does not note that its in stock but also does not note that its back ordered. So instead of paying $280-350 for a $199 lens give them a try. I just ordered one from Arlington Camera and canceled my allocation order with Amazon. I hope this helps anyone looking for this lens.

Edit: Arlington Camera has listed my item as shipped and has provided me with a tracking number.

Nicholie

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2008
Huntsville, Al
B&H is getting them in more regularly now too. You can go to the page there and choose "notify me when available" if you want to jump on one quickly.

I got mine from them just last week.

dubels

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 9, 2006
That's weird I signed up for the notification from B&H a month ago and I never got anything. I know walmart.com had them in stock last week but Adorama and Amazon have not had them in stock. J&R might have had it but I refuse to pay $220 for something that list at $199.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.