Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TekSupport

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 9, 2008
Ok..weird question..but I do need advice. Out and about..taking pictures...anyone where a specific hat that helps in sheilding you from the elements..? ie..sun.rain..etc. I wear a regular Baseball cap but the rim is annoying while facing forwards..and it doesn't help much putting it backwards..any ideas?!

Thanks!

TS

Mr. Giver '94

macrumors 68000
Jun 2, 2008
London
Ok..weird question..but I do need advice. Out and about..taking pictures...anyone where a specific hat that helps in sheilding you from the elements..? ie..sun.rain..etc. I wear a regular Baseball cap but the rim is annoying while facing forwards..and it doesn't help much putting it backwards..any ideas?!

Thanks!

TS

Fedora? Sombrero? :p

OldSkoolNJ

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2006
I am avid Cadet Cap wearer but like the baseball cap the brim gets in the way and backwards well cadet hats just look dumb. WHen it comes to Photography I feel if it is a day that warrants a hat then a Skully is just perfect.

Kevin :apple:

TekSupport

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 9, 2008
haha..yea...Sombrero might be nice but outta place. Guess going into a hat shop might be the way to go...maybe get one of them there round ones with the chin strap.. :cool:

THANKS!

Cliff3

macrumors 68000
Nov 2, 2007
SF Bay Area
If you want to browse online, I've bought a few hats from http://www.noggintops.com and have been pleased with their selection and service. You can buy a chin cord for most any hat, and I have one on the Akubra Traveller I wear most of the time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.