Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lovestruck

macrumors member
Original poster
I am looking to buy a set of RHA wireless headphones..
Having read reviews on Amazon about lag when watching videos I contacted RHA asking about it.
They said it was the IOS 11 update that caused this problem.
I was wondering if anyone has had similar issues with other makes of wireless headphones.
I mostly listen on my phone so am worried this issue will be ongoing but thought if it was other makes too then Apple might pay more attention to it in any future updates

sparksd

macrumors G3
Jun 7, 2015
Seattle WA
I am looking to buy a set of RHA wireless headphones..
Having read reviews on Amazon about lag when watching videos I contacted RHA asking about it.
They said it was the IOS 11 update that caused this problem.
I was wondering if anyone has had similar issues with other makes of wireless headphones.
I mostly listen on my phone so am worried this issue will be ongoing but thought if it was other makes too then Apple might pay more attention to it in any future updates

I don't see it using my Bose SoundSports on Air 2 running 11.2 Beta 4 (I didn't see it on earlier versions, either). I watch videos from the Internet, loaded on the iPad, and streamed from network storage.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.