Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pixfloyd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 10, 2016
Having this problem on my iPhone 5s IOS 10.0.2 with two sets of original apple headphones. The volume is too loud while listening music or making calls using the headphone. If you set the volume to level 1 it's already too loud and if you increase it to level 2-3-4 you can't continue hearing because it's louder and very bad quality.

I tried the same apple headphone on other iphones and it was perfect.

How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance

Tritto

macrumors regular
Jan 29, 2014
Have you turned it off and on again?
It might seem like a silly thing to say, but my 5S recently started making a horrible screeching noise whenever a sound was generated. Turned it off and on and it hasn't come back.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Having this problem on my iPhone 5s IOS 10.0.2 with two sets of original apple headphones. The volume is too loud while listening music or making calls using the headphone. If you set the volume to level 1 it's already too loud and if you increase it to level 2-3-4 you can't continue hearing because it's louder and very bad quality.

I tried the same apple headphone on other iphones and it was perfect.

How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance

At minimum, I would try a hard reset. If you haven't already.

pixfloyd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 10, 2016
At minimum, I would try a hard reset. If you haven't already.
Hi, Thanks for your reply. I already did all those things from restarting and resetting to upgrading IOS to the latest 10.0.2. Unfortunately got no luck. I also tried and cleaned the…

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.