Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kapnos

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 3, 2016
Hi!

Just enccountered a massive problem with my game center account. I downloaded a tweak that made it possible to buy gold and ore on 'Warhammer 40K Freeblade' and aften that they have now blacklisted me so i can't play anything online anymore. Is there anything to do with that? Maybe a tweak to hide the user profile or do i have to get a new Mail with a new game center account?
Really not happy about this...

keysofanxiety

macrumors G3
Nov 23, 2011
Hi!

Just enccountered a massive problem with my game center account. I downloaded a tweak that made it possible to buy gold and ore on 'Warhammer 40K Freeblade' and aften that they have now blacklisted me so i can't play anything online anymore. Is there anything to do with that? Maybe a tweak to hide the user profile or do i have to get a new Mail with a new game center account?
Really not happy about this...

You'll need a new Mail/Game Centre account if you want to play Warhammer again. Game Centre will work with other apps, though your current ID will be permanently blocked on their servers for cheating.

Kapnos

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 3, 2016
You'll need a new Mail/Game Centre account if you want to play Warhammer again. Game Centre will work with other apps, though your current ID will be permanently blocked on their servers for cheating.
Ok. I was affraid i had to do that. But when i have done that, is there anyway to hide cheating and jailbreak from the game center next time or is it impossible to hide this from game center?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.