Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bluedevil14

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 3, 2006
Washington, DC
My Nikon just died yesterday, so I'm in the market for a new digital camrea. I am constatly on the go, so I would really like a small camrea. I have no interest what so ever in any manual controls, I just need point and shoot. The only special thing I need is a fast shutter speed and good image stabilization so I can take nice, clear pictures of my little brothers hockey games. Anyone know of a camera that meets these requirements?
Thanks for all your help!:D

MIDI_EVIL

macrumors 65816
Jan 23, 2006
UK
bluedevil14 said:
My Nikon just died yesterday, so I'm in the market for a new digital camrea. I am constatly on the go, so I would really like a small camrea. I have no interest what so ever in any manual controls, I just need point and shoot. The only special thing I need is a fast shutter speed and good image stabilization so I can take nice, clear pictures of my little brothers hockey games. Anyone know of a camera that meets these requirements?
Thanks for all your help!:D

Maybe you'd be interested in the Fuji F10. My girlfriend is purchasing one tomorrow and has been researching for a while now.

It seems to be a brilliant 6.3 MegaPixel point shoot camera, with rave reviews and a decent price tag. (£150 GBP from Amazon.co.uk)

B0007Z9ZQI.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/203-5756245-3735921

Rich.

bluedevil14

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 3, 2006
Washington, DC
fatsoforgotso said:
Maybe you'd be interested in the Fuji F10. My girlfriend is purchasing one tomorrow and has been researching for a while now.

It seems to be a brilliant 6.3 MegaPixel point shoot camera, with rave reviews and a decent price tag. (£150 GBP from Amazon.co.uk)

B0007Z9ZQI.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/203-5756245-3735921

Rich.
thanks for the reply! I took a look at this camera and it looks really nice! Let me know what your girlfriend thinks about it!

Chip NoVaMac

macrumors G3
Dec 25, 2003
Northern Virginia
There are many offerings. Most are equal to each other really. If you lead an active life (beaches, pools, snow, and the such) two great options are the Pentax Optio W10 and the Olympus 720SW.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.