Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stephen.Trae

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2015
I've been going back and forth with these three colors for about three weeks and I can't seem to choose which one I should get. I can get the Red for about $40 and the Charcoal Grey for $42. So I'm more drawn to those two at the moment. However, Im not sure what they will look like after a few months with the patina effect starting to develop. This isn't like the past red leather cases so I can't go based off of that and there aren't a lot of pictures of the grey or taupe. The saddle brown looks great but I'm kind of burnt out of that color and want something different. If you have any pictures I would greatly appreciate it if you would upload them and also give your opinion.

Thanks!

Delorean2006

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2012
I have the red and charcoal grey, the grey is really nice, its a nice neutral alternative to black and the red is really dark compared to past years and its gorgeous, you can't go wrong with either.

Stephen.Trae

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2015
I have the red and charcoal grey, the grey is really nice, its a nice neutral alternative to black and the red is really dark compared to past years and its gorgeous, you can't go wrong with either.
Do you have any pictures I could possibly see?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.