Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PkennethV

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 16, 2006
Toronto
Whenever I go into fullscreen mode and drag the film strip to a corner, another one comes up (rather than the filmstrip roatating)-see pic 1&2. Then when I exit full screen mode the "shadow" of the filmstrip is left there untill I click on it, the it dissapears-see pic 3. Now whenever I return back to fullscreen mode, I can't get the filstrip to appear again. I've tried <control v> <control .> and <control /> ot get the filmstrip to show, but that doesn't work. The only way to get it back is to restart Aperture (after which it only stays for 1 fullscreen session due to the problems mentioned above). I've tried reparing permissions too.

PkennethV

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 16, 2006
Toronto
OK. More problems now. Somtimes expose hotkeys/Mighty mouse bottons are turned off after using Aperture in fullscreen mode. I would need to go to system prefs to reset the hotkeys.

PkennethV

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 16, 2006
Toronto
Anyone? Well I'm not sure if this is just some stupid setting I've overlooked or if it's related to all these other problems but now I can't even move (by dragging) folders/albums/lighttables etc. in the projects bar to the left. I'm thinking about re-installing Aperture. I have all my pictures managed by Aperture (no refernces) so re-installng Aperture should not affect the structure of Folder/Projects etc. right?

Thanks....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.