Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SolracSelbor

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 26, 2007
Anyone know a good website or tool to color calibrate an LCD screen for color management when printing?

OreoCookie

macrumors 68030
Apr 14, 2001
Sendai, Japan
Anyone know a good website or tool to color calibrate an LCD screen for color management when printing?
Buy a ColorSpyder or a Huey, software solutions are not even close to the precision of cheap hardware calibration tools, don't bother with them. I got my ColorSpyder 2 Express for $65 at amazon.

ChrisA

macrumors G5
Jan 5, 2006
Redondo Beach, California
Buy a ColorSpyder or a Huey, software solutions are not even close to the precision of cheap hardware calibration tools, don't bother with them. I got my ColorSpyder 2 Express for $65 at amazon.

I'll second the vote for ColorSpyder 2 Express. They make a "pro" version of the Spyder but the only difference is the included software. Well, not even that. You get the same exact software but with the "express" most of the options are not available, they are greyed out or not shown. So unless you know how to set there options (like black point, gama and color temperature) just buy the Express and use it's default settings.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.