Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wadeca

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 18, 2022
When I start typing the word English on the address bar in safari a full web address show up Englishonlineclub . com but the problem is that I don't remember going to that page and more storage is that in the middle of writing "English" the Imac start spelling (voice) letters in what I think is Russian and only in that specific case.

After the englishonlineclub . com it shows a lot of letters in Russian (I think) that I really don't understand.

Did this happen to anybody ???

If someone can give me any idea of what is going on I will really appreciate.

IMG_2113.jpg

Thank you for any help...

MBAir2010

macrumors 604
May 30, 2018
there
clear cache and make sure your keyboard is what you want.

i had spanish and japanese characters appear in safari when i change the language back to canadian english.

Wadeca

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 18, 2022
Thank You, but is not the characters at the end what scares me.. Is that the computer starts voice spelling letters. I imagine that is spelling the letters in Russian.

MBAir2010

macrumors 604
May 30, 2018
there
Thank You, but is not the characters at the end what scares me.. Is that the computer starts voice spelling letters. I imagine that is spelling the letters in Russian.
that is Russian, but your browser Safari might be set to Moscow or Garfield, NJ
since they mostly speak russian there
i would check your location and maybe....maybe reinstall the program.
make sure all ad blockers and other settings are legitimate first as well

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.