Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

keysofanxiety

macrumors G3
Original poster
Nov 23, 2011
See screenshot from yesterday, clumsily circled in yellow. I checked just now and the award is still greyed out. Still, I could’ve sworn remembering that the AW notified me of the 200% yesterday.

Did I do something wrong? I thought if I hit 2000 it would auto unlock, is that right?

Thanks guys.

28562230-E8BD-4D7B-99CA-DE8B1BDFED7E.jpeg

Jason Hensley

macrumors 6502a
Jun 6, 2018
See screenshot from yesterday, clumsily circled in yellow. I checked just now and the award is still greyed out. Still, I could’ve sworn remembering that the AW notified me of the 200% yesterday.

Did I do something wrong? I thought if I hit 2000 it would auto unlock, is that right?

Thanks guys.

View attachment 803638
Apple is behind a couple of days. You should have it rewarded to you in 2-3 days.

Reactions: keysofanxiety

Cowboy1629

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2012
Indiana
Try restarting both your watch and the phone at the same time. That usually works for me when they don’t show up instantly.

CreamEggBear

macrumors regular
Dec 29, 2016
Burham
I find if I restart my iPhone the badges update. They should update automatically but as others have said there has been a problem on Apple’s end for some time (since iOS 12 for me).

Reactions: keysofanxiety

keysofanxiety

macrumors G3
Original poster
Nov 23, 2011
I find if I restart my iPhone the badges update. They should update automatically but as others have said there has been a problem on Apple’s end for some time (since iOS 12 for me).

This worked! Thanks so much. :)

Can’t believe I overlooked such a basic troubleshooting step.

Reactions: CreamEggBear

CreamEggBear

macrumors regular
Dec 29, 2016
Burham
Unfortunately that didn’t work for me. My 200% from yesterday still not showing, even thou it showed up on my watch yesterday.

Hmm...maybe it’s still on Apple’s end to try and resolve the delayed badges. They’ve not been reliable since watch os5 but a restart has been effective for me personally.

Keep fingers crossed I suppose

RollTide_King

macrumors member
Oct 31, 2017
Has anyone had any other luck with this? I am having the same issue. Yesterday I had 800/330 calories but I did not get the 200% award. I have restarted my phone and watch but that did not help. Today, currently, I have 676/330 calories burned and it says "you need 0 more calories to earn this award.". Did waiting a few days end up working? I really don't want to re-pair my watch as it is a pain in the butt.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.