Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tomovich

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 5, 2007
Hello

I have liked a few interesting posts by users some time ago so I could find them back more easily. But now I'm looking how I can see the liked posts but it's seems there's no way to do it. Or didn't I look good enough?

Can somebody help?

Thanks!

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
doesn't seem like that's possible right now

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
OK, thanks but I don't get what it's function is then.
It almost sounds like you are thinking of liking in the sense of favoriting (or basically bookmarking/flagging/starring/saving) something, while the way it's being used is more in the sense of being able to show agreement or support or actual liking of what was said in the post (essentially how liking works on Facebook, if that might be familiar, although I suspect maybe it might not be).

Reactions: skinned66

balamw

Moderator emeritus
Aug 16, 2005
New England
MOD NOTE:

For threads, unfortunately not posts, you could use the "Add tags" feature to effectively bookmark threads. I have seen some users doing that.

B

Plutonius

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA
Hello

I have liked a few interesting posts by users some time ago so I could find them back more easily. But now I'm looking how I can see the liked posts but it's seems there's no way to do it. Or didn't I look good enough?

Can somebody help?

Thanks!

I usually reply to the post I like (besides liking them). It makes them easy to find again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.