Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Caliber26

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 25, 2009
Orlando, FL
I usually buy directly from Apple but I have a bunch of Amazon gift cards and plan to use that money for the new iPad Air.

Once Apple releases a new product, when can we expect to see it on Amazon?

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
I usually buy directly from Apple but I have a bunch of Amazon gift cards and plan to use that money for the new iPad Air.

Once Apple releases a new product, when can we expect to see it on Amazon?

It can depend on quite a few things, like how popular the product is, where if it’s back ordered from Apple, Amazon may not have access to that product for months. The Apple Watch is a good example of that, where are usually can take 3 to 4 months before they may have complete stock of all the models available on Amazon or only even some models (Like the 7000 Series aluminum). Plus, another thing to consider, if it’s sold and shipped by Amazon or where it’s sold by XYZ vendor and fulfilled by Amazon, that also plays a role. Usually third-party vendors may have the product sooner than Amazon does, but you’re subject to the return policy, shipping Fees and usually a higher price versus what Amazon may have the product listed at.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.