Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Thor774

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
After fighting for almost a week with the fustercluck brought by the latest january updates from Microsoft for OneDrive on macOS I finally decided that they deserve a 1 star review as the devs don't appear to care sh*t about the workflow and how a portion of their customers use the cloud storage service. The threads on Microsoft tech forums extend over pages and pages of desperate people trying to cope with the stupid implementation of the new files on-demand system and the aberration that is their very particular way of using Apple’s File Provider API.

How long does it take for an App Store review to show up? I posted my review yesterday and it still hasn't gone live. I have posted many reviews in the past on iOS (the lowest 3-star) and a few on the macOS App Store (5-4 stars) and they all show both on the app pages and under my account as posted, but this is the first time I am giving an app a 1 star rating.

My review included a link to one of the discussion threads at techcommunity.microsoft.com, I don't know if this is against the review guidelines (it is at the end just text, no link is live on a review).

Reggaenald

Suspended
Sep 26, 2021
I don’t believe that reviews containing links make it through. If never seen one, but believe I must have seen a thousand trash reviews with links in them if this was possible.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.