Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

smogsy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 8, 2008
Hi, I just bought Aperture 2.
i have installed it on my Leopard Macbook which is fine,
i saw snow leopard which im going to have to grab for such a small price this would mean it would be 2nd install. Im also planning to get a Imac or Mac pro somtime in future 6month/year? so was planning to remove it off my macbook & put on the new Mac,

is there any install limits? or it just one Mac to be used at once?

thanks

flosseR

macrumors 6502a
Jan 1, 2009
the cold dark north
no limits

So far I installed my aperture 2 license about 10 times.. give or take.. and nothing... AFAIK you can also install it on a2 machines, one stationary and one laptop..

Anonymous Freak

macrumors 603
Dec 12, 2002
Cascadia
Re-install as often as needed.

You are allowed to re-install the software as often as you need. As far as I know, there are no technical measures in place to prevent you from doing so.

And you are allowed to install it on one desktop and one laptop. (Per the Aperture SLA:

Aperture Software License Agreement said:
B. Single User License. This License allows you to install and use one copy of the Apple Software on one Apple-labeled desktop computer and one Apple-labeled laptop computer so long as both computers are owned and used by you.

You can't go an install it on multiple computers for simultaneous use; but you can remove it from one computer and re-install it on another.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.