Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sandy Santra

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 1, 2008
Brooklyn
Personally, I thought it was odd that they aren't even listed on the refurbished section, if anything I thought this area would have been loaded with them. IN terms of 15" there is nothing listed there which is actually shocking to me.

http://www.apple.com/shop/browse/home/specialdeals/mac

They actually have been listed. For a while I was checking every day. Apple puts them up, and then they're gone within 24 hours. I've seen the 13" at times, and the 15" at times.

lambertjohn

macrumors 68000
Jun 17, 2012
They sell out very quickly on Apple's refurb website. You've got to look continuously throughout the day and be ready with credit card in hand. Here's an interesting fact. The 2015 15" refurb that I'm typing on right now, was purchased one month ago from Apple. When I got it, it looked brand new...and probably was. coconutBattery says it was manufactured on 9-26-2016. However, coconutBattery also says the battery was manufactured on 8-25-2015. Odd that the computer is only 99 days old and the battery is 497 days old. Regardless, both work like a champ!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.