Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gaanee

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
I have been using 2 Apple IDs, one (gmail) for store purchases (which was created before iCloud) and the other for iCloud sync. So under Settings at the top, I am signed in to my iCloud account while below under Store I am signed in using the gmail account and it works well.
I also have an Apple card tied to my gmail account used for store purchases but since Wallet app uses the iCloud sign in information, so I cannot add this Apple card to the Wallet.
I tried adding my gmail Apple ID under Family Sharing for the iCloud account and then signing in using my gmail account and then sharing the card from the Wallet app with the iCloud account which is listed, but it says the card cannot be shared with this person (iCloud account).
The idea was to use Family Sharing to share the Apple card between 2 Apple IDs both belonging to me (which the Family Sharing is supposed to allow).
Is there any way to add Apple card to Wallet, How do people who have 2 Apple IDs use the Apple card?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.